102 - A Fine Romance
Savoir Faire Love Potion
To serve one happy couple
An energizing fresh fruit cocktail is a great complement to a romantic
rendez vous. With so many exotic choices available, this love potion
is also a chance to show off your creative side in original combinations
of juices and an artful presentation.
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- 3 oz apricot nectar
- 3 oz peach nectar
- 3 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- 3 oz fresh pineapple juice
- 3 oz of coconut milk
- 1 cup of chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 fresh peach with skin
- 1 half mango
- garnish - star fruit slices and fresh pineapple wedges
- Place in crushed ice into large container or jug.
- Add fresh fruit juices, combine and pour into blender.
- Add coconut milk. Add pineapple.
- Grate fresh peach with skin (for colour) and add to blender
along with sliced mango.
- Cover and give the mixture a quick pulse until fruit is blended
and is thick and smooth
- Pour into glasses and garnish with a slice of star fruit and
a wedge of pineapple.
Here's a Tip!
mango by slicing it in one direction from naval to opposite end.
(In the centre is a flat wide pit). Hold the mango in one hand skin
side down and slice the exposed fruit in long strips leaving skin
in tact. Slice in other direction until the fruit is separated in
chunks like a porcupine. Slice the fruit off and away from the skin
in one motion.