102 - A Fine Romance
Savoir Faire Simple Stir Fry
This stir fry of fresh vegetables makes a wonderful accompaniment
to almost any poultry or meat dish.
- two tablespoons Sesame Oil
- two tablespoons fresh, grated ginger
- one teaspoon crushed garlic, about two cloves
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1/2 cup parsnip
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup bok choy
- 1/3 cup each yellow, red and orange peppers
- two ounces soy sauce
- one teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in skillet, which has been set to medium-high.
(You can also use a wok for this recipe)
- Add ginger and garlic and saute for a couple of moments.
- Add the larger vegetables, the carrots, parsnips and celery.
Allow to saute for a few minutes until slightly tender.
- Add bok choy, yellow, red and orange peppers and allow to
saute for a few minutes more until tender.
- Final touch, mix in soy sauce, sesame seeds and stir.