110 - South Seas Feast
Sail Place Cards
The table at "Trader Nik's" South Seas Feast beckons his guests
with trimmings and touches that make the evening's adventurous atmosphere
complete. As the gang drifts table side, simple to make rafts and
sails place cards mark their course, as they settle down to enjoy
an out of this world repast.
eight place settings
- large hunk of blue Plasticine modelling clay (to match the
blue table cloth)
- calligraphy pen
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Cut 8 paper 'sails' from the paper
- In an informal open script, use the calligraphy pen to write
each guest's name in the
- centre of the sail.
- Weave the pointed skewer through the edge of the paper to
get a curved sail on a mast.
- Pierce into the Plasticine raft and place on the corner of
each place mat.
- Take a seat!